Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bloom and Grow Mini Album!

Hi everyone this is a Mini Album I made as a Birthday Gift for fellow designer Keri Lee Serika. Each of us on the Scrap,Stamp,Ink Design Team decided we would make a gift for each other and this one I made for Keri. This K and Co Waterfall paper just reminded me of her. The album has many pockets and tags in it. The flowers on the front of the Album I hand made out of paper and Lindy Stamp Gang Spray. The Butterflies are from a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch also sprayed with the Lindy's Spray. Added some Bling. Placed a Butterfly Bead on a stick pen and added to flowers. I distressed all of the paper with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. Added Ribbon and little Butterflys to the rings to finish the Album. I gave this to Keri the other day and she really liked it and said she already knew what she was going to put in it. I will look forward to see what she does with it.





1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Those flowers look like you just picked them! Gorgeous!! Can't wait to try them and some of the products you used. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete