Sunday, September 25, 2011

Make and Takes!

Hey there out in blogger land. I wanted to show you the make and takes I made for Scrap, Stamp, Ink on Friday. The store was having a product party and I demonstrated how to use Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburts Sprays. They give a vibrant color and so much shimmer. I just think the look is great.I used the Ponderosa Pine Olive on this first card and the Cattail Copper Brown on the second card. Other products I used on both cards where the EK Sucsess Maple Leaft Punch, Stampin Ups Small Oval Punch for the Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink By Tim Holtz, Forest Branch Cuttlebug Folder, and the Paper Studio Thanksgiving for the strip of paper, the leaf was punched from Gloriana by Bo Bunny. All of these products can be order at Scrap, Stamp, Ink just give Karla a call. We all had so much fun and right after the party she had a crop till midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment