Friday, October 7, 2011

Fruits of Love Flower Soft Mini

Hi everyone I have been so busy this week working on a new mini album for Christmas using the New Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium paper. So I dedcided to put my Fruits of Love Flower Soft Mini on my Blog I taught this book for a class at Charleston Scrapbooking and Karla has a few more kits for sale now at Scrap, Stamp, Ink in Summerville, SC. I enjoyed using the Ultra Fine Flower Soft Colors and also used the Cricut for the title and all the fruit. The Cartridge Perserves which I had on loan from Amanda Phillips a fantastic designer in her own right. You should check out her Blog Oldenough2beakid.blogspot.com Thanks again Amanda! Now back to this mini it was so much fun to make I used Glossy Accents on all of the fruit to make it shine. This book made me hungry the whole time I was making it. It would be great for recipes or pictures of you eating your Grandma's favorite Apple Pie or Muffins. I have found I can use Flower Soft on just about anything and so can you.






No comments:

Post a Comment