Monday, April 29, 2013

My ATC Cards for March and April Using Stain Glass and Canvas

Hi Everyone these are my ATC Cards for March and April. March theme was to make something with Stain Glass . I took packaging from my stickers and used Tim Holtz's Distressed Alcohol Inks to make the flowers and leaves. I used a Cricut Cartridge to make the flower pot. Then for April's theme it was Paradise and for me that is Italy and Art. I use to live there and the water was beautiful. So I decided to make a small Canvas and used mixed media to make it. Each one is different and has something to do with the Sea. I used Tissue paper and Modge Podge to make the Sea. I also added the net and used Golden's Glass Beads to add the charms to the Canvas they look like bubbles when dried..Added Sand and shells for the Beach. Everyone really like them. I had so much fun making them and hope you all try Mixed Media you can add anything you like to a canvas.




No comments:

Post a Comment