Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just Getting Started

Hey Everyone! I finally got my blog up and running. All you girls have been telling me I need one to get my art work out there. My first card is a Happy Easter Card. I taught this Card  at Charleston Scrapbooking and it was a big hit.


The card is 6x6 and I used a Flower Soft Easter Topper. Flower Soft Delphinum Blue, Baby Pink, Shamrock Green, and Ultra Fine Citrus Crush. The Paper is from Best Creations Bunny Love and it has been cut on the Cricut using Lacy Labels Cartridge. Bazzill Fussy Paper was used for the Base. I also used  a Sakura Clear Stardust Pen to highlight the image. Glossy Accent was used on the eggs and the title. The pink swiss dot ribbon is from Sweet Petites.
  Hope you enjoy my first Blog it has been crazy trying to get this thing up and running. Still have to add alot more to it but that will be another day.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I'm so excited for you!! Love your blog! AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a pleasure going on this journey with you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete