Saturday, August 13, 2011

Teddy Tea and Me

Hi everyone I finally made it home. I had a wonderful time with my family, daughter and her family. Love the grandkids they have grown so much. So I hope to start back blogging on a regular bases. Here is a card I made using the Moments In Time Topper from Flower Soft. I used Ultra fine Flower Soft mixing Toffee and Sand to use on the Teddy Bear and Cake. Used Ultra Fine Strawberry on the Girls Dress and Cake. Used Shamrock Green for the Grass. I had Highlighted the Topper with Sakura Clear Stardust Pen for some sparkle. Used Art Glitter Crystal. Placed Topper on Gingham Red Paper and for the Base of Card Used Real Red Cardstock from Stampin Up. Scallop Punch from Stampin Up was used on the bottom of the Card.  Finished the Card with a White Ribbon from Micheals. This Card reminded me of playing with my toys when I was a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment