Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's A Girl Mini Album

Hi Everyone here is a Mini Album I taught awhile back at Chaleston Scrapbooking. I had made one for the Boys also. I have used the Just Arrived Cricut Cartridge to make the cuts on the book. Also use one of Tim Holtz dies to make the tags and pockets for the tags. I made the envelopes and then put a Tag for photo's inside. The paper was from Pebbles called New Arrival. also used alot of Martha Stewart punches for accents. Added Ribbon on the 2 rings that Bind the book together and added baby charms to the Ribbons on the front. This album was so much fun to make. I will be showing you a few more project that I have been working on in the next few weeks. I have also got 2 more classes to teach at Scrap, Stamp, Ink this month and plan on getting pictures up tommorrow and dates with the times. Hope you enjoy this mini it is perfect for a new Mom or Grandparents.



No comments:

Post a Comment