Monday, December 26, 2011

Another Christmas Card or Winter Birthday!!!

Hi everyone I hope you had a Merry Christmas with all of your family and friends. I have another Christmas card for you. It could be used for a Birthday card for all the winter Birthdays out there. I just love these little guys and enjoy using the toppers from Flower Soft. I used Polar White, Orange Sunshine Yellow, Black, Delphinium Blue Flower Soft Colors. Also Highlighted the stars with my Clear Sakura Pen. Added Silver Peel Offs. Placed it on Navy Paper and White Cardstock then distressed the edges of the card in Navy Ink from Stampin Up. The toppers make putting a card together fast and easy and I just Love the results. I plan on trying to get Christmas Cards made each month for next year so I will have them ready. This will be one of them I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment